Waffles

Title inspired by what's in front of me. Didn't write yesterday because I was defs way too busy hanging out with people, which I guess has pretty much been one of my top priorities since I've come to college. Probably not what it should be, but it makes me happy so it's what I do.

Ummm first day of classes was good. "Ohaiyo gozaimasu!" XKCD in Linguistics. Let out 20 minutes early in Italian and I didn't get to establish myself as a smart student, oops. It's cool though, seems like a really chill professor. Ummm yeah. Waffles.

I hung out with Andrew today for like two hours. We ended up laughing over the fact that I can't help but say "like," as inspired by Linguistics today. I've missed that kid! He's seriously like one of the nicest kids I know. He also didn't bring his keyboard, and that makes me sad. Also I have no idea how I'm getting to his sister's wedding in two weeks, but he said he'll try to get his cousin to take me. His schedule is really bangin' again, and he doesn't have class until 11:15 most days, and he doesn't have class Friday, and sometimes he just works in the computer labs some of the day. He said today he worked the most he's ever worked because they were having trouble with the printers. I showed him "Canadian, please" and "They rapin' errbody out here." Choir will be fun again with him.

Tarik is not wearing pants.

Holy crap I'm biting my nails really short.

Katie and I are going to be great roommates and hopefully better friends than Laura and I were.

I also successfully set-up a PSN-News meeting and feel really proud of myself, particularly because I apparently beat our executive producer to it, yeahhhh. She wants to have lunch on Friday to discuss things in the studio. Hmm. Dunno what that's really gonna be, but I just hope it doesn't turn into the meeting that everyone will have on Monday. I'm unfortunately a little less excited than I thought I'd be about it, but I mean, I took the responsibility for the next three years, so yeah. I'll probably be more enthused once I actually get out there. But I guess since it's late and I'm totally bullshitting this entry, I'm not feeling enthused about anything right now, haha.

WAFFLES.

posted by cuore_ridente 12:34 AM on Tuesday, August 24, 2010

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home