|
|
|
|
Thoughts
In the song "There's a Fine, Fine Line" from the puppet musical "Avenue Q," most of the things sung about don't really have a fine line between them. In fact, nearly every situation she sings about have some of the largest gray areas known to man and woman. Being an atheist must have taken a lot of faith before the scientific method properly came about. I've been finding it very difficult to engage myself in movies and TV. It's one-sided entertainment, and I get bored not having anything to do except "watch." If I have to think about what's being shown, awesome! But I've found certain television shows to elicit more interest as media productions rather than as gripping story telling. Now that I look at it, cherries usually blossom in early spring. The 24 Hour Comic Challenge requires a lot more work and focus than I realized. While I never intended to do the continuous day, I definitely thought I'd have my 24 page comic pretty well banged out, especially because I'm not even using my imagination to write the plot. If I post it online, then I am going to make it count as my "start a webcomic" New Year Resolution. When I ask for deodorant, I usually mean antiperspirant. When is the last time I flew a kite? At some point, I owned a kite, and I believed that it existed in some always accessible, infinite state. Then I discovered that kite somehow disappeared, and I needed to go out and get a new one. Unfortunately, I have yet to fly it. Oh, and by the way, it's a batman kite. I think that after I stop living with my brother, I will nearly empty my checking account and carry cash again. Try as I might, I cannot think of any secrets that I could possibly send to PostSecret. I could go the lazy man's route and send an artsy platitude, but I hate reading those and don't want to force other people to read them too. Every single one of my secrets I experienced with or told one person. Does that count? What about shared secrets? Or secrets that are only hidden from the right people. I have a mural on the back of my door that anyone can know about except my dad; is it a secret?
|
|
7989999579623935700">
I've also always wanted to send in a secret but could never decide, because as of now, there isn't a single secret that someone else doesn't known. But I guess it's still defined as a secret if you need to still need to keep it from someone, even if it's just one person.
Post a Comment
Home