"This is my normal state"

When your professor takes you aside and asks if you're having a mental breakdown... well there's going to be something up. Honestly, I LOVE IT HERE. I wouldn't trade this experience for anything. I haven't even spent a whole week, and I already can't imagine life without the lab.

Jeff bought me a sandwich and cookie. I'm glad he's figured out that the best way to comfort me is a strenuous situation is to give me food. Well I did tell Curtis that the only breaks I need from taking care of these bags of algae are breaks dedicated to eating. So I guess Jeff thought I was too stressed to care about food. Silly people, I always carry food with me. ALWAYS.

On that end, I must say that I enjoy Pita Pit's late night hours. Thanks for caring about the people who don't really eat or sleep. Except... I'm always eating. I actually bought/brought cookie dough to eat at lab. I am going to get some sort of disease probably.

I didn't do a very good job at keeping track of what happened today at lab... I just don't feel like writing in my lab notebook right now. There was just way too much new material for me to digest. I'm still processing it right now.

Well back to my night time jam out session at a lab... all alone. It gets a little lonely here. Amalie left an hour ago and I think Jeff left half an hour before that. But Tarik and Ariel visited me so it wasn't so bad...

Dear Time,
I would like you to extend the days so that I do more before the sun rises. The moon is my best friend. I'm scared in the dark. The dark is friendly enough but what lurks in its cloak slightly frightens me. Your ruthless pillage of my life isn't quite fair, but I accept you.

Never alone but always lonely.

Peace kids.

posted by Jackie 11:53 PM on Wednesday, August 11, 2010

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home