Technically Day 3

One of my more enjoyable internet forays is to scroll through "pictures of walls." I fancy myself quite the messenger, and nearly all of the art has some influence or inspiration for an idea of mine. Even though I've been aware of its existence for a while, I still haven't been through the entirety of the eighth and most recent album. The other seven I went through in a single night. This one I reserved for savoring. Admittedly, if I went through the others, they would probably strike me as new information, having forgotten the words on walls. But this particular album keeps sending me off to Wikipedia or Photoshop to familiarize myself with the content or work on some newly formed idea. Of all the pictures I clicked, one line has stuck out more so than usual. I meant to think about it with detailed thought, but the connotations are sweepingly pretty without any conscious comprehension of its meaning. "Dense with angels." I, myself, am a-religious, with a very "Jesus saturated" childhood. Angels have taken on more of a mystical, fantastical association, rather than the hands of a god. What is even more appealing to me is the not-quite-perfect vocalization that repeating the phrase in my head sounds more like "dance with angels."

posted by goobaloo 12:30 AM on Tuesday, August 3, 2010

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home