Smeh Smeh

As I reflect on these past days I can safely say one thing: I am fully capable of functioning in an academic sense while sleep deprived, but I cannot make rational decisions. I have had roughly 13 hours of sleep during the past three days. I have stopped taking naps completely, which makes me decently sad. I love naps.

I can't go to sleep before 2 AM anymore....

Also, I have to say that SHOtime was actually pretty fun. Considering I only go to meals and the "late night" (aka 9:30) activities, I can safely say- I'm not in the habit of learning much about the actual honors college but I've met some interesting people. Doing a guided tour of Penn State later - by doing I do mean actually giving a guided tour. I'm so absolutely pretentious.

I also have found a habit of always walking with tall people. No they aren't tall just compared to me- somehow I ended up walking back from dinner with three guys taller than 6 ft. Two live less than half an hour from me (well the ones lives five minutes from me actually) and the other one was from ... I want to say Bumblefuck, PA. It's super cute - I helped one of them set up a skype account so he could talk to his girlfriend last night. She actually goes to West Chester University. Odd how things work out. I also helped him fix his Facebook. I plan to turn him to the dark side... aka mindless social networking. YES =]

Rob's coming back with cookies and pizza now.

Later Gator

posted by Jackie 1:07 PM on Friday, August 20, 2010

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home