Research IRL

Research is completed for the purpose of giving the scientist a more thorough grasp of what s/he is dealing with. I love researching because the more I find out about a subject, the more intriguing questions arise from it.

However, my mind likes to run rampant with needless and senseless questions. Science should never be applied to one's personal life. In fact, that is generally frowned upon. The more research I do, the more conjectures I make that make me question. Of course like any good scientists multiple opinions and results from other test trials should be considered. I subscribe to this method.

I am a robot. I have no feelings. I didn't cry during the Notebook. I'd rather spend time in a lab than have to deal with emotional chaos. Yeah- I'm barely even human =]

posted by Jackie 12:57 AM on Thursday, August 19, 2010

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home