More Knowledge from College

I realized that tonight is probably the last time I will be able to play guitar and sing at the top of my lungs in my room. Move in day is tomorrow. I never expected that I would be freezing shivering at band camp, but I was. It rained on a cool, breezy day. Ah well. I'm glad that the twelve hour days will be over tomorrow. There's a whole bunch of cardboard in the band room I've been meaning to take back to my dorm to make pastel posters. I was really cranky today, unfortunately. I missed breakfast, assuming I would eat my Cheerios during a break that never came. Band released at twelve, but drumline kept on until quarter 'til one. At that point, I was feeling sick because it's my lady time, and didn't eat a lot. Then it rained. The saving grace was getting into warm clothes and having a bowl of soup in my room instead of the nasty cafeteria food. It's definitely not going to be worth the walk.

I'm so excited for classes to start. I wish "Welcome Week" wasn't so damn long. Our RAs hosted a residence hall game night tonight. After band (~ an hour late), I checked it out and joined a game of Apples to Apples. I forgot it was mostly a game of inside jokes with like humor, and thus, it sucked. I personally thought there were some excellent contributions, including the ones that were not mine. It reminded me of the time the card was "Sad" and somebody did NOT choose "The Great Depression." Seriously?! It was discouraging, so I retreated. I should've joined the game of Pictionary.

posted by goobaloo 10:30 PM on Monday, August 23, 2010

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home