|
|
|
|
Lists
Of the 53 people I wanted to see this summer, I missed 12. Of my to-do list, I completed everything important. Unfortunately, I did not throw dry ice into a pool or creek or submit photos for wetriffs. Both the visit people list and to-do list were on the same page, inspired by 7 straight days of aimless thinking at a family reunion. Also on the list were things like, "Spider web window screens" and "Rooster shock collar." I suspect that at college there are a number of little things that will trigger fits of sadness. Particularly learning things on guitar. I want to make a list of roughly "the most requested songs," and be familiar with them. Same goes for piano if I make the effort to learn. I have made three lists of things to bring to college. They are all only slightly different.
|
|
Post a Comment
Home