Kittens Collaborating with Their Natural Predators

Apparently Tarik's knee hurts... =[

Me and him are kind of just chilling here. We really have nothing to do before we head to class. I just pulled some number out of thin air for my algae reactor calculations. I am going to end up killing this experiment. YES.


Anyway - class was rather boring. I woke up at 8 today and went back to sleep. I eventually got out of bed - quite a difficult task for me actually. Then I left my dorm at 10:08 for a 10:10 class. I am such a slacker. I really could care less about this whole Macro Economics thing, but my professor seems pretty chill. That man has a mouth that need Orbitz with that crazy woman who seems way too perky.


This rug is super comfy, like hortense's and lucy's last year. except now its blue. That's cool. Also, Nate Brown is super cool. the first thing he said to me when i walked into his class late was "you have a cat on your shirt," to which i responded "yeah its got a helmet." thought bout giving its due to jeff, who made the shirt and was there, but the other line popped in my head. hortense and two other asian girls are the only females in the class, which kinda limits my options for marriage (for now). the kid to my left had a horrible straw hat crime and an atrocity of facial hair, and brown made fun of him the whole class. what a tank.

Ahmad is cool. He has huge eyes and very different facial structure, but its cool. its nice to speak arabic in a group and have secret messages.

this rug is uber comfy. i want waffles.

I would totally have a waffle night - as long as Lauren is awake for it. She should be feeling better in a week.

So yeah, I have math with the guy whose name I can't pronounce teaching me. Gotta peace. Have fun kids.

*This was a joint blogpost by Jackie and Tarik*
-hopefully you can figure out which part belonged to each of the authors of this post

posted by Jackie 2:03 PM on Monday, August 23, 2010

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home