Hockey Tick

That one just sucks, I'm so sorry.

I woke up yesterday and read over some French stuff (and this is Tuesday, I mean), so that I would be ready for class at 4:40.

I went to CAS 100H, first day. The teacher was really nice and said hello. I was hoping to sit next to Tina and Kerry but the seats were mostly filled by the time they came in so they couldn't sit next to me. I realized later that Deb with in class. Cat was also in class and we talked about SAS before we had to be quiet. The class seemed nice, and we did an improv speech at the end; I had to talk about Sarah Palin. She started with talking over a song, and then told us that was our first project. I wrote my own song for it.

The next class was Nutrition 251, but that was after lunch with Tina and Kerry. They showed me the fastest way to West and we ate at the West Wing. I just had Chicken Strips and Kerry said she was trying to avoid starting her chicken strip semester this early. Claire also showed up, but we had to leave like as soon as she was there.

Nutrition 251 was totally useless. I don't think I will go for most of the semester. There's just a few projects and some tests. They are open-book if you take them online though, plus you NEVER have to go to class, so I think perhaps I will still try to switch it.

From there I went to Wagner for English 202D. I can't decide if I want to take that class or not. Tutoring could be a big commitment, as could the entire class, but it could also be an awesome wild ride, you know, and it'd be nice to teach an ESL person before I go to Cambodia. Kayla was in the class with me and we talked about our semesters and SAS (again) before class started. Class felt extremely long and there were three instructors there and they had lots of inside jokes and inside knowledge and it felt kind of intimidating, but I guess that's a good sign, kind of.

I had a break for a while and went to Business and tried to meet with Ron but had to arrange one with him for the next day at 2. I also went to the comp lab and made the poster for Pants Optional Tuesday, and sent it to Jackie to print. I also had a doughnut and saw Meg for ten seconds.

After that I went back to the dorm and we hung out in Colin's room for a while I think before we all went to Pollock. There wasn't chicken parm and that made me sad but the cookies were pretty good. There were way too many people and we couldn't all fit at the same table.

I don't remember what I did at night. I didn't really have anything to do. We did pants optional in my room, but I swear I left at some point. Some kids were really not into it, which was annoying and dumb. I don't think we went to late night. I know I watched The Daily Show with Jackie again.

Oh, I remember. I went to see Jennifer L at the Hub (after late night...?) and ended up talking to her until 1:30AM. We also have really easy conversations. She got pumped about the Goo Goo Dolls and I talked about how awesome Cambodia was. She told me she'd have to see me again to interview me for her magazine. She also said I give good hugs.

Peace out.

posted by Singing Farewell 1:15 AM on Thursday, August 26, 2010

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home