|
|
|
|
Falling a Party
I've been to two parties here, and invited to a few more. The first was the drumline party, where I kicked everyone's ass at drinking games, myself having water disguised with a lime. Because there was only beer at the party, people kept incredulously asking what I was drinking. "Water, bitches. Yeeaaaah." I'm a fantastic contact drunk, as I enjoy spontaneously dancing, talking loudly, and introducing myself to strangers. The stumbling around is simply me being clumsy in a room of crowded people. I have to pee like the Dickens all the time though. The second party made this a little more difficult, as two of the three bathrooms in the apartment were taken up by drunken people busy puking/passing out. It was a fair warning for the future though. Those nights were Wednesday and Thursday. Friday night, Temple threw a dance party that I suspected was going to be lame. I have bad intuition, as it kickin'. Even though I dance like a white girl, I dance enthusiastically. After dancing alone for a bit, a black guy came up and started grinding behind me. Throughout the dancing, I'd have to move his hands away from lady town, but I was vigilant. Eventually, I had to take a break for water, but I danced with a couple other guys through the night. One of them told me I was a good dancer, which I guess is pretty good for the third time I have ground (grinded? I don't know the past tense). Eh. So, after getting super sweaty and gross, I hit the streets and walked back to my dorm.
|
|
Post a Comment
Home