Fair or Well

Today was a sad day.

I woke up and went to the dentist for a cleaning. The girl's name was Nicole and she talked a lot but she was very nice. I told her about Cambodia and why Khmer is the best language. She told me about her brother and her friend who went to Africa for four months.

I started moving things to my car eventually, and also went through the pile of things in the pantry that were me-related, and the pile of things near my computer, and all the things in my backpack, and all the things in my memory box from last year. Chloe wrote me so many letters.

I am not taking a number of big things to school this year. No desk, no chair, no carpet, no monitor, no lamp, no board, no posters, no pictures, no printer. It was much easier to pack.

I played a pretty good amount of piano today, which was happy I guess.

I had to go out to try to find folders and notebooks and pencils. I really wanted Pilot G2 pencils, the ones I've been using for seven years, but I couldn't find any at two stores. I also wanted Justin Bieber folders and notebooks, but couldn't find those either, so I got other ones that were about as good, but not quite.

I came home and played more piano until it was dinner time. My mom got me fresh bread and made this chicken thing with no name that I really like, and spaghetti with tomato sauce.

I tried to visit Lauren and Erin, but Erin never answered and Lauren's schedule didn't fit with mine.

I went to Chloe's when she was back from the library. Her room was very empty and there was no fan. There was also no internet, and thus no Jon Stewart. We went outside and laid in the hammock and ate Sour Patch Kids and said hi to Jack and Jack who walked by. The temperature was very nice. My sunburn hurt a little bit, and I wished that I didn't have it, and that I didn't have a cold sore. We went back inside, and shared a Share Size bag of M&Ms. Chloe played a song she wrote for me and it was amazing. We danced to a Frank Sinatra song, and I held her close and thought of how proud of her I was and how much I would miss her and said I love you and farewell to the best friend that I've ever had.

Peace out.

posted by Singing Farewell 12:10 AM on Saturday, August 21, 2010

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home