|
|
|
|
Bubble Rap
This post is for Sunday. I woke up after sleeping for a good bit too long. I had a Genuardi's doughnut and a bowl of cereal, and then later I took a shower, and then had another Genuardi's doughnut, which was the last one that I will ever have, and made me very sad. I enjoyed it quite thoroughly, although it had gone a tiny bit stale since Friday, and I wished a little bit that I had gone to the store on Saturday for more. It's okay though. I watched the last half of Twelfth and Delaware, about an abortion clinic across the street from a pro-life center. It was pretty disturbing. George Tiller. One doctor got killed, and then the replacement was killed a couple of weeks later. They shut that clinic down out of fear. The whole thing was just kind of disturbing, how obsessed and out-of-line the protesters can be. I was sort of waiting on Michelle and Rachel to get to me about plans, but that never panned out, so I went to Matt's and we were planning on working on the couch but it was too rainy, so we bought another storage jug instead and got some caulk. We also considered bubble wrap but decided against he. He told me about H H Gregg and their three day training that he couldn't go to so they didn't hire him and they're stupid. He also showed me some ridiculously funny videos on YouTube which I appreciated a whole ton. I went home because it was my mom's birthday and nothing was happening really but she'd be upset if I wasn't there so I had to be there and I mostly just played piano and worked on a video for Chloe, and then we ate dinner that she cooked so it didn't really even count as her birthday dinner, and then I worked more on the video for Chloe until it was finished and played piano some more and watched a little bit of Date Night and then asked if I could go to Chloe's, which caused a little bit of a fight, but I was allowed to. So I went and I showed her the video and I bawled my eyes out because I'm a woman and she cried too and hugged and I thought about how much I would miss her and I guess she thought about something sad too. We talked a lot for the rest of the night though and it was very nice. I didn't want to say goodnight. Peace out.
|
|
Post a Comment
Home