|
|
|
|
Cherry Blossoms in August
This is a blog that will be used for Laurie Halse Anderson's "Write Fifteen Minutes a Day" challenge for the month of August. I've always wanted to do NaNoWriMo, but never ended up participating because it's such a huge commitment and very difficult to write a 50,000 word novel in a month. So because of my severe lacking of writing lately, I figured this is a reasonable goal and I hope to exercise my writing muscles once more! Anyone I send this link to is welcome to join. I will give you the access to this blog and you can post a post every day in August, as will I. Just let me know if you're interested. Details are here. Laurie Halse Anderson will provide prompts every day, but you are welcome to pick your own topics, of course. All you have to do is write for 15 minute every day! So please let me know if you're interested, and if no one is, I'm fine with flying solo. August love! PS - "Cherry Blossoms in August"... Blooms, as in ideas blooming, and I like cherry blossoms because they're pretty... Yeah, go with it. Haha.
|
|
5670200364082655300">
238142899590949847">
8901413358098669908">
Post a Comment
Home